Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020

things that make you a good person

.Helping people>when someone is in need, I go and help them.
.giving advice>when someone needs advice i give the advice.
.seeing if people are OK>if people are not OK i go and see if there OK.
.i make some people happy>usually i make others happy.
.I,m sometimes on tasks>sometimes on task sometimes i goof around.
.I,m honest>I,m always honest in school.
.i sometimes encourage people>when someone is having doubts i encourage them.
.i tell people what to do i help people do their work>when someone doesn't or didn't listen to. the things we are supposed to do i remind them.
.i remind people of what's important>if the people forgot what was important i remind them.
.I give ideas>i give ideas to people who don't have any.
.i share with people>i share with others if they need anything.
.i cheer people up>when someone is miserable i cheer them up.
. I leave people alone when they want to be left alone>if someone needs space I will give them space.
. when someone cries i try to comfort them>if someone cries i try to comfort them to feel better.
.i respect others>i give people the respect they deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment